GROUND FLAX SEED POWDER-LINSEED FLOUR 250g
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- HIGH IN FIBER, IRON, AND ZINC
- SOURCE OF MINERALS & VITAMINS
- HIGH IN POTASSIUM AND MAGNESIUM
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIAN AND VEGANS
- HIGHEST QUALITY!
Linseeds contain numerous beneficial components including Palmitic, Stearic, Arachidic and Oleic fatty acids (Omega 3).
Perhaps the most important of these fatty acid components are Linoleic and alpha-Linolenic acid.
- Energy (Kj)1697
- Energy (Kcal)405
- Fat (g)34
- – saturates (g)3.7
- Carbohydrates (g)6.4
- – sugars (g)1.5
- Fiber (g)28
- Protein (g)19.5
- Salt (g)0.1
Add 2-4 Tbsp. of flax to smoothies, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, salad, soups, pasta, juice, ice cream, baked goods or any of your favorite foods.
Blends great without affecting the flavour.
Substitute flax for eggs, butter & oil:
- 1egg = 1 Tbsp. flax + 3 Tbsp. water
- 1Tbsp. margarine, butter or oil = 3 Tbsp. flax
A quick, easy, and convenient way to get the benefits of:
- Omega-3 (3g per serving)
- Fiber (4g per serving)
- Protein (2g per serving)